Registered Manager RMA/NVQ4 Haringey £28,000 p/a
Haringey, London, Greater London, England
A small learning disability residential care home in Haringey requires an experienced Manager to lead and develop the service.
This is a small service that enables service users to learn independent living skills and achieve their full potential, whilst receiving all the care and support required.
Applicants for this Learning Disability Service Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Experienced as a manager of a learning disability and autism care environment with a proven track record of success
• Have completed a recognised qualification in Leadership and Management in a Care Setting
• Confident managing staff, budgets and resources
• Current working knowledge of CQC requirements and new developments and guidelines within the care sector
• Able to be on call and flexible to meet the needs of the home
This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week on day shifts and a salary of £28,000 per annum is offered in return.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector in Greater London, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd