Nursing Home Manager – 60k (NEG) - Oxfordshire
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager – 60k (NEG) - Oxfordshire
Service: Nursing Home
Position: Home Manager
Company: Amber Mace
Salary: £60,000 per annum (NEG)
Hours: Full Time (40 hours)
Contact Name: Fiona Appleton
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Home Manager to work within an exceptional service, situated in a small village in the Oxfordshire countryside. This home is a state of the art large property that has been purpose built to the highest standards. This home provides exceptional nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly. Comprehensive training will be given as standard, with a great rate of pay on offer.
• Needing a strong manager to work on the business side as they already have a strong nursing team.
• Supporting the Deputy Home Manager and care team.
• Develop the skills of the care team.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Home Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin preferable but not necessary as nursing team is very strong.
• Looking for previous commissioning experience however not essential.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Salary & package:
• £10k Occupancy Bonus
• £5k year bonus
• Expect comprehensive training in topics such as dementia, tissue viability and infection control as well as management.
• Paid annual leave, plus pension and life assurance scheme and bank holiday enhancements.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Fiona Appleton on [... Click Apply...]
This position is suitable for Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Nurse Managers and Service Manager’s.
- £ 60,000 - 60,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager, Care manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd