Deputy Nurse Manager
St Helens, Merseyside, England
Deputy Nurse Manager - £16.50p/h - Merseyside Nursing Home!
I am looking to recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager on my client's behalf to work within their circa 50-bedded home situated in St. Helen's, Merseyside.
My client is a well-respected healthcare provider across the North East and West, and has a strong reputation for high-standard nursing care and patient-focused practice.
Specifically, the home provides general and physical disability nursing care to those aged 18+, as well as EMI care to the older residents who have complex needs.
The home has been rated fully-compliant by the CQC, which is a direct reflection of the care given to residents by nursing staff who are exceptionally well trained to deal with a wide range of health needs and client groups.
The Deputy Nurse Manager role is proving to be extremely popular, so please apply if:
- You are an RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin
- You have experience within the nursing home environment
- You are either a current Deputy OR you are a senior nurse looking for career progression
The duties of the role will include:
- Working alongside and reporting to the Home Manager, and acting up in their absence when appropriate
- Leading a team of and ensuring they achieve high standards of care at all times
- Maintaining an open and honest communication style, and appropriately escalating any issues
- Developing and implementing bespoke care plans for residents
- Being aware of and adhering to relevant legislations, guidelines and procedures by means of protecting residents' welfare
- Performing on-call duties as and when appropriate
- Supervising junior and new members of nursing staff in all aspects of their clinical work
Benefits available to you include:
- Company pension scheme
- NMC/uniform fees paid
- Ongoing training and support to aid PDP
- Support with revalidation
- Continuous career progression opportunities
My client is booking interviews NOW so please apply/contact Carly on [... Click Apply...]/ [... Click Apply...]!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager