Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
Unit Manager roles available at Stockport Nursing Home - starting at £16p/h!
An opportunity for two Unit Managers has arisen at my client's 81-bedded nursing home, which provides specialist nursing care to the elderly, and to those with complex disabilities and dementia.
It is owned and managed by a small care provider which has a strong reputation for patient-centred care, and this in reflected in the calibre of its workforce. The home is purpose-built, and is located in a rural area where service users enjoy a wide range of activities.
There is one manager vacancy for the Nursing Unit (must be RGN), and another for the management of the Dementia Unit (must be RGN or RMN) available, and the salary starts at £16p/h.
All staff employed by the home are trained continuously to the highest standard, and the team is now expanding - the successful candidate must be:
- A 1st level RGN or RMN with a valid and clear NMC pin
- An individual who has previous elderly/dementia care experience at senior nurse level
Some of the duties involved include:
- Carrying responsibility for the management of the unit during the day
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Developing the skills of the care team
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained
- Promoting and maintaining a high standard of nursing care
- Escalating any concerns appropriately
- Working within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
Benefits of this role include:
- Career progression pathways
- Continuous training
- Tailored PDPs to aid CPD
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Competitive and negotiable hourly rate
- A mixture of supernumerary and floor hours
Please call Carly Buckland at White Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]to discuss this opportunity in more detail!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager