Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Home Manager (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Liverpool
Up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience!
A fantastic opportunity for Home Manager has arisen within a medium-sized, 48-bedded elderly nursing home, providing nursing care for residents aged 65+ with conditions including dementia, alongside palliative and end of life care. The home is also dual-registered, providing both short and long-term residential and nursing care simultaneously.
My client's home is situated in a quiet area, and is fully-equipped to provide even the most specialist care to service users needing either general nursing or dementia care. The home works alongside private and local authorities to ensure effective and adequate care plans for those residents who are admitted to the home.
The home itself is owned by a small care group who place importance on not only the highest care standard at its homes, but also on the development opportunities of its workforce. The home received an overall 'Good' rating in its most recent CQC inspection, reflective of its staff's dedication to its service users and the effectiveness of care provision.
The Home Manager vacancy boasts a very competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience. The complexity of the role necessitates that the ideal candidate MUST be an RGN who has nursing home experience in a senior management role, as well as experience in caring for patients with dementia. This role is ideally suited to candidates with significant nursing management experience, and someone who is dedicated to enhancing service user experience.
- Manage all members of staff including liaising with outside agencies
- Implement training/induction programmes for all Care Staff
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the Home
- Quality management and audits with the clinical and monetary departments of the Home
- Improve the quality rating from CQC
- Follow up enquiries on private beds both dementia and nursing
*Please only press apply if you satisfy the below specifications*
- You must be an RGN in the UK with valid NMC PIN
- You must have previous (3 years+) large nursing & dementia care home management experience
- You must be a car owner & driver with a clean license
- You must be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- You must have experience at managerial level either Deputy Manager or Home Manager within a nursing home
- You must have the ability to lead and motivate other staff members, excellent communication, marketing and business skills and a clear understanding and knowledge of CQC standards
- £ 44000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd