Registered Care Home Manager Job, Near Pontefract
Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England
This is an opportunity for a high quality manager (nurse or non-nurse) to become the Registered Manager of one the area's premium, award-winning Nursing Homes
- This well-established, stand-alone, family-run home provides general nursing, dementia and residential care.
- Located in idyllic surroundings within the beautiful Yorkshire countryside, the home has excellent views from all rooms and 2 acres of gardens.
- 90% of the home is new and purpose-built and facilities are excellent (including e.g. an innovative underfloor heating system)
- The Home is on three levels, with three lifts to assist people to have maximum freedom. There are 11 luxury apartments on the top floor, 10 lounges in total and many unique features including balcony areas, courtyards and conservatories
- Reporting directly to the owners, you will be entrusted with a high level of decision-making responsibility and afforded an opportunity to put your own stamp on the home, make a mark and take the company to the next level
- As well as taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of the service, you will be tasked with achieving some key objectives, including increasing/filling the bed occupancy of 82 (currently at 70) and achieving Full CQC Compliance (currently at requires improvement). The owners will provide whatever backing you might need in order to achieve these objectives - but you're the person who will need to make the plan and make it happen!
- A competitive salary of £45-50k is on offer
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Our client is looking for a very high calibre registered manager, with experience of running a 50+ bed care home (nursing or residential)
- You must be able to demonstrate strong CQC compliance skills and a have sound track record of achieving compliance in any recent management role you've held
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Care Division on [... Click Apply...]and select option 4.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd