Deputy Manager Job Based in Coventry + £35-40K Salary
Coventry, West Midlands, England
We are looking for a particularly high calibre Deputy Manager to help run a brand new (still being built), state-of-the-art, luxury care home with 100+ beds. The salary is in the region of £35-40K.
Coventry - 4 miles west of the city centre.
- Our client is a small, independent, highly-respected group of Care Homes and Mental Health Hospitals, providing assessment, treatment, care and rehabilitation services to people with a range of challenging behaviours and complex needs, with a warmth, compassion and empathy that sets them apart.
- The company is currently in the process of building a new, state-of-the-art, luxury care home with 100+ beds, which will provide older adult nursing, dementia and EMI services in a brilliantly-designed setting.
- We are now looking for a particularly high calibre Deputy Manager to assist the Registered Manager with the task of running the home from the ground up.
- You will help recruit and train quality staff and assist with fitting out the facility with the relevant equipment and help to put the administrative and clinical infrastructure in place ready to open the doors.
- From there, you will help oversee the running of the home to create the environment and care suited to the residents living in a luxury home.
- This is a tremendously exciting project where, with committed, quality staff who can be inspired by your leadership, you can create a home to be proud of.
- The fantastic remuneration package includes a highly competitive salary, incentives and holiday entitlement.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You will not necessarily be a nurse but must possess a high level of clinical care experience, along with the necessary management experience (either as a Home Manager, Deputy, Unit Manager or Care/Clinical Lead) to provide a high level of support to the Registered Manager.
- You will require leadership skills to bring out the best in their staff, the initiative to develop the care home as it grows and fills up and a drive to create a home which sets the highest of standards.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Care Division on [... Click Apply...]and select option 4.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager