Registered Home Manager
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Job Title: Registered Home Manager - £55k - Bedfordshire
Company: Amber Mace
Salary: £55K plus an annual 10% bonus
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Fiona Appleton
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager to work within an exceptional service, situated in a small village in the Bedfordshire countryside. This home is an elegant Victorian building with 50 bedrooms. This home provides exceptional nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly. Comprehensive training will be given as standard, with a great rate of pay on offer.
• Develop the skills of the care team
• The candidate needs to have a commercial instinct and have an understanding of budgets, they also need to be able to manage recruitment and retention.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to care and nursing colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Home Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience within a nursing home
• Although we would ideally like a qualified RGN it doesn't necessarily have to be the case as we have a strong nursing team.
Salary & package
• £55,000 per year
• plus an annual 10% bonus
• Staff will have comprehensive training in the care of clients
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Fiona Appleton on [... Click Apply...]
This position is suitable for Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Nurse Managers and Service Manager’s.
- £ 55,000 - 55,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 30 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd