Deputy Nurse Manager - RMN - Up to £40K
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager - RMN - Up to £40K
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Client Group: Mental heslth/learning disabilities/Younger adults
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager for a care home situated in close proximity to Worcesterl. The service offers specialist care and support for those with mental health disorders, ABI including parkinson and dementia, learning disabilities and addictions. This can be provided on a short or long-term basis.
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RMN)
* Must have mental health experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Benefits for Deputy Manager:
• Salary: £40,000 per annum
*EXCELLENT career progression including training and on-going development
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly, those with dementia and younger adults within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, and Nursing Home Manager.
To be put forward for the Deputy Manager role please call Carly Walker at Purosearch on [... Click Apply...]OR email your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 38000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager