Troubleshooting Manager - £50k- Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Position: Troubleshooting Manager - £50k- Wolverhampton
Salary: £50k – Full Time position
Overview: To turn around a failing home and become the registered manager
Home: Nursing Home - Learning Disability • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment • Younger Adults
My client is currently looking for a Troubleshooting Manager for one medium sized care home based in Wolverhampton. The cares service provides specialist care to a wide range of needs predominantly physical disability and younger adults. The care environment is ideal for those with mobility issues, while carers are experienced in helping adults with mental health complications.
The home is currently facing many challenges, this post would be an excellent opportunity for someone that relishes a challenge and that has a passion for quality and compliance. Currently the home is undergoing a transformation and a trouble shooting project has commenced. As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Experience with Nursing Home management and Learning disability.
• Proven track record of successful home management• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Home Manager
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager’s salary package, including:
• A basic salary of £50k depending on qualifications and experience
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay Berman on [... Click Apply...]
This position is suitable for Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Nurse Managers and Service Manager’s.
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 30 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager, Learning disabilities, Mental health
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd