Registered Manager RMA/NVQ4
Farnborough, Hampshire, England
A specialist neurological rehabilitation unit in Farnborough requires an experienced Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
This facility provides holistic rehabilitation and support to adults of working age with brain injuries, with a multidisciplinary team to support residents in becoming more independent in their daily lives.
As Registered Manager you will take responsibility for the long and short term management of the service, ensuring excellent standards of specialised care are delivered within the ABI framework and providing effective leadership to the team of staff.
Candidates for this Registered Manager will meet the following specification:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care such as NVQ4/RMA/Diploma or QCF Level 5
• Have at least 3 years’ experience in the management of a residential care service, ideally within neurological services
• Experienced improving, developing or commissioning services
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge and understanding of practice, quality and legislative requirements involved in delivering supported living and day services
• Possess a full driving licence
The salary offered for this position is £40,000 per annum, in return for working 40 hours per week on days, although due to the seniority of the position a degree of flexibility to meet the needs of the service is essential.
If you would like more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 30 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd