Childrens Care Assistant
Towcester, Northamptonshire, England
Care Assistant required with a minimum of 6 months experince to support a young male in his own home with morning and evening routines to include, personal care and enteral feeding regimes. Adminiatration of medication via PEG.
This is a very rewarding role, where you can really make a difference and we pride ourselves in providing good quality care.
please contact one of our team for more information.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre.
- Member advantage scheme, offering hundreds of discounts across big household names
- Flexible hours and variety of work.
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Holiday pay
- Free DBS (conditions apply)
- £350 new starter bonus (conditions apply)
Duties of the Job
- Assist with activities of daily living, and personal care
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of child
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Provide complex care
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- Management of enteral feeding regimes
- Administration of medication via PEG
- A caring disposition
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- 6 month Experience of working with children with complex health care needs
- £ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Carer