International Social Worker - Children's Assesment Team
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
International Social Worker | £32,839-38,312 | Surrey
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a permanent position, with an employer whose priority is supporting the career development of social workers.
This post is full time, consisting of 36 hours per week in one of the most sought-after locations in the country. This role will be for an amazing, Surrey based establishment, giving you the opportunity to fulfil your career to its highest potential.
This client demands that applicants have Child Social Work experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role, as well as requiring that you are a qualified Social Worker with experience in assessments. This role requires no UK experience, but social work experience internationally.
Employment packages include;
* £2,000 Start up package scheme (£1,000 in your first month's pay, £1,000 in your sixth month)
* 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
* Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
* A wide variety of training and development opportunities
* Flexible working options
* Commitment to Career Progression
* Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom.
We look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Access to Exclusive Rates , allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on [... Click Apply...]. Please ask for the Social Care Department.
- £ 32839 - 38312 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Social worker