Guildford, Surrey, EnglandPosition: General Manager- Guildford, Surrey -£70k
Area: Guildford, Surrey
Care Group: Premium Nursing Elderly Care
A brand new opening has arisen for a Dynamic General Manager for a care home like no other in the area. The home is purpose built and offers exceptional accommodation, which is affordable but of a very high standard. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider
This brand new, state of the art service has been specifically designed for elderly residents with top of the range features. The service one of the best care homes in the Guildford area and as a result our client is looking to employ only the best Manager.
My client seeks a personable, friendly and caring Manager with a stable background and strong knowledge of elderly care.
Candidates must come from a care background and display strong management skills along with a history of running fully compliant homes.
• You will be involved with all marketing and home promotion activities.
• You will take an active role in selling the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations.
• You will implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
• You will join a caring, compassionate organisation whose primary aim is to ensure a high standard of life for all service users.
• You will deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues.
• You will ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors.
• Candidates should display excellent business skills including successfully filling beds and developing the homes profile within the local community.
The successful candidate will be:
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• RGN/RMN- NMC membership
• At least 2 year's experience as a Home Manager
• Knowledge of quality standards-
• CQC legislation knowledge- Marketing skills
• Commissioning experience is preferred- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In regards to this post, my client offering £60-70k, regulatory training, pension and additional benefits
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Fiona on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- £ 60000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd