Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Financial Administrator - Bupa Care Homes
£10.04 per hour + excellent benefits
Broomcroft House Care Home
16 hours per week
About the role
* Efficiency in processing income and expenditure will be one of your key responsibilities. This will include banking, purchase order invoicing, petty cash management, payroll and basic credit control
* You will be responsible for safeguarding monies on behalf of residents, but also funds raised by the home
* Providing clerical support to the Home Manager, some of your key duties will include letter writing, memos and local management reporting
* You will be responsible for personnel file management and maintaining a well ordered filing system and stationary replenishment
* With both excellent customer service and communication skills, you will know how to build strong relationships with our residents and their families, but also the Home team and head office, ensuring that everything runs smoothly along the way.
Who we're looking for
With a sound understanding and experience of good financial administration, it goes without saying that strong numeracy and PC literacy is important. You will be comfortable using your initiative and prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive pay rate and benefits that include:
* Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Bupa Cash Plan discounts
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
* Pension and life assurance scheme available
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
* Hot meal provided
About the Home
Broomcroft is a 87 bedded care home situated in a leafy suburb on the border of Ecclesall and Whirlow in Sheffield with the city centre just 4 miles away. It is a long established home with an enviable reputation for quality of care and service. Broomcroft House features spacious ensuite bedrooms and offers excellent care tailored to the individual needs of residents. This includes long term, residential care, nursing, residential dementia, nursing dementia, convalescence, palliative care, and respite.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our staff to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
Choose a career in care.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- £ 10.04 - 10.04 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 30 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Carer