Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator
Dagenham, Greater London, England
MARIA MALLABAND CARE GROUP
SALES AND MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR
Field-based but with regular regional travel across the South region
From £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
A vacancy has arisen for a Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator to join Maria Mallaband Care Group. Reporting to the Regional Director, the successful candidate will provide sales and marketing support to a group of Homes with aim to increase the number of direct enquiries and the occupancy. Responsibilities will include working with Home Managers and the Regional Director to promote the Homes and the company in the region; using various communication and advertising methods to increase enquiries and ensure these are followed up and dealt with in an efficient manner, and general day to day marketing support for your stakeholders.
* Have previous experience within a sales/marketing environment
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Have an organised and efficient approach
* Be confident using Microsoft Office packages
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
* Have a clear UK driving licence
* Be flexible to travel on a regular basis with occasional overnight stays
Why join us?
Voted "The Most Outstanding Global Care Home Operator 2014"
With over 60 locations across the UK, Maria Mallaband Care Group are one of the UK's leading Care Home providers. We are proud to offer award-winning, modern, luxurious facilities and outstanding services. MMCG ensures our residents receive a superior level of care, while maintaining a sense of dignity and enjoying a high standard of living.
MMCG not only offer the highest levels of care for our customers, but we are also proud to be an Investor in People employer, offering a nurturing and supportive environment for staff. We are dedicated to development and career progression; providing training, competitive salaries and excellent benefits for our people. Together, we can go far.
Employee Benefits include:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career Progression, Training and Development opportunities incl. university level modules
* Health and Wellbeing Cash Plan
* Pension plan
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Get Tech: Tax Free Technology
* National Care Awards
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Nurse Referral Scheme
ID - MMCG3
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager