Nursing Home Manager - Worksop
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
Nursing Home Manager
Annual Salary: £40,000 - £45,000, 6 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
Are you an experienced Nursing Home Manager who is dedicated to providing exceptional end of life nursing care?
Would you like to join an organisation with a strong management team with over 50 years experience of successfully managing care and Nursing homes?
I am currently recruiting for a dedicated Nursing Home manager with a current PIN to manage a medium sized nursing home who offer specialist nursing and residential care at home set in the heart of Worksop. The Nursing Home has a great reputation and is currently rated GOOD with CQC.
As Home Manager you will :
• Be an experienced and extremely motivated individual
• Have a strong background in home management
• You will have a strong desire to develop and sustain a high quality service
As the Nursing Home Manager you will be:
• A registered nurse with a current PIN
• Possess a full UK driving licence
• A good communicator in order to work alongside and manage a large multi disciplinary team team.
To discuss this Nursing Home Manager role further and for a confidential chat please call Gemma on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager