Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Stanmore, Greater London, EnglandRGN/RMN Deputy Manager NW London - £40k
Position: Deputy Manager RGN/ RMN
Location: NW London
40 hours is a mix of clinical shifts on the floor and also some office hours.
Salary: £38,000 depending on experience
An experienced and motivated individual is required to act as Deputy Home Manager for an exceptional care home in NW London. The home itself provides intermediate/convalescent, respite or permanent care for residents with Alzheimer's or dementia. It prides itself in providing a homely, personalised environment and ensures residents and their families are at the centre of everything as are its core values of dignity and respect. The home is situated in an ideal area, close to the local underground station.
• Assisting the overall management of the home, including covering for the Home Manager where necessary.
• Display exceptional nursing and management skills at all times.
• You will assist the Manager in ensuring high standards of care based on the individual needs of the people we support within the service
• You will outline the clear allocation of staff duties and work with other professional colleagues and families of people the client support, in order to facilitate good standards of professional practice and plans within the service.
• Skills/ Qualifications:
You must hold a current nursing qualification and possess current practical clinical skills, maintain/develop your knowledge across a range of procedures/practices, and promote and uphold standards according to the NMC codes of practice.
Salary: £40,000 per annum with Excellent career progression and training.
If this is a role you are interested in, then please contact Fiona on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager