Cwmbran, Torfaen (Tor-faen), Wales
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Carer/Deputy Manager to join a developing family run care organisation with specialist homes across South Wales. This particular home in Newport offers a very high standard of residential to the elderly. As Deputy Manager you will be overseeing the care and support team while working with the Home Manager to ensure high standards are provided throughout.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
• Overall responsibility for the care within the home.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Manage Rotas
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a home
To apply for this fantastic Deputy Manager role or to find out more information please contact Steph Hamilton on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to s.hamilton @ [... Click Apply...]
- £ 24000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager