Southport, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Registered Manager
Salary; £30,000 plus benefits
Responsible to: Director / Operations Manager
Accountable to: Managing Director and Regulatory Bodies
This is an excellent opportunity for a registered manager to run a home for an established company with a great salary on offer.
* To be the registered manager
* To offer leadership, motivation and supervision to staff
* To oversee the complete management of all aspects of the service
* Adhering to the CQC and any local authority standards
* Identifying new business opportunities
The successful person;
* Strong care background and leadership experience.
* Good understanding of CQC regulations, standards and expectations and aware of changes to these that can affect the operation of the service
* Excellent communication skills and ability to make things happen.
* NVQ level 4 in Management or equivalent
* Experience of liaising with local authorities, social workers and government bodies.
* Able to make a positive difference.
* Full driving licence
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your cv (AGY)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 27000.00 - 30000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd