Braintree, Essex, England
£7.20 to £8.20 per hour, dependant on experience
Peritus Healthcare are seeking to recruit Carer for our client’s service in the Braintree area.
• Contribute to the support, care and wellbeing of individuals (in line with CQC quality standards)
• To support the users to experience life opportunities which promote the growth of individuals to their maximum potential
• Promote and take part in social, leisure, life skills, holidays and other activities with service users
• Take on key worker responsibilities as required
• Support individuals with the implementation of their day to day routine and activities
• Provide personal care when required respecting the individuals dignity, privacy and rights
• Support individuals in developing independent living skills in line with their support plans
• To identify and follow policies and procedures including the Codes of Practice for social care
• Maintain full and comprehensive records
• Working unsupervised within the care home.
• Relevant qualification or working towards NVQ level 2.
• Experience of supporting people within a care home.
• Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Nell Jones on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] with your CV.
- £ 7.20 - 8.20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
Ref: Carer Braintree
This job was posted to: Care assistant