Complex Needs Support Worker
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Search Consultancy- Learning Disability Support Temp to Perm.
Search consultancy is actively recruiting on behalf of a leading disabilities care provider based in the North West of Leeds.
The organisation offers a fantastic opportunity to join their team on a temp to perm basis which will allow you time to build relationships before taking permanent employment.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for carers to make a real difference to vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, autism and non verbal communication. Working on a rotating shift pattern rota which involves early shifts from 7am-4pm, evening shifts 4pm-10pm and sleep-ins.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have experience in supported living.
- Have experience with challenging behaviour.
- Be a strong person who can respond in a positive way to testing behaviour.
- Be outgoing and willing to participate in roleplay games.
Benefits and package of role includes:
- Easily commutable from Leeds city centre.
- Free training and access to companies training academy.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity for career progression
To be considered you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience.
- Be able to pass a DBS check.
- Be open to working for an agency.
- Be able to attend training days at the Leeds office.
This role offers unique and challenging opportunities bringing great job satisfaction to those who are looking to make a positive difference to the lives of others, while gaining opportunities for personal and career development we offer good conditions of service and a supportive, hands-on management culture.
To be considered instantly apply now and a member of our team will contact you within the near future, if you would like additional information call Dan on [... Click Apply...].
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 7.20 - 8.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 12 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Support worker