Deputy Manager/Head of Care
Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
Deputy Manager/Head of Care
£35,000 - £37,000 DOE
Eclypse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse for a Deputy Management position within a brand new nursing home in Henley-upon-Thames
This client are the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in providing high quality, person centred care for older people, in care homes and extra care housing. As a charity we ensure that any revenue goes straight back into our homes meaning our residents and staff are well looked after.
They are proud to announce our latest new development!
This Care Centre will be a state of the art specialist dementia and nursing care centre, offering the opportunity for residents to live in luxury surroundings, with experienced qualified nurses and care professionals on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are currently looking for a Deputy Manager that can support, contribute and compliment the commissioning of our new care centre as well as supporting the Home Manager with the management and running of the home with an emphasis on clinical leadership and team management.
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager (Registered Nurse RGN / RMN) who has previous knowledge and practice in:
- Carrying out initial assessment to potential residents, working in partnership with friends, family and advocates, guiding them through the process of admission.
- Producing individual care plans with residents, families and care professionals.
- Leading a team that provides excellence in clinical practice.
- Running the home in the manager absence.
- Marketing the home to increase occupancy.
- Supporting with recruitment of all roles.
- Managing and leading a new team, including team building.
- Ensuring the home meets all necessary regulations including CQC standards.
As you will be a key member of this charity they will ensure you have all the training, support and tools required to be successful in your role. You can also expect benefits such as:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- They will pay for the renewal of your NMC PIN.
- Paid membership to the RCNi and support with your revalidation.
- Access to a specialist clinical and leadership training.
- Discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
Requirements for the Role:
- Registered Nurse Qualification RGN/RMN with current NMC PIN
- Minimum 2 years full-time or equivalent supervision of care staff and care of older people in a residential care / nursing setting.
- Computer Literate
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the home and to make it your own!
If you feel you are the right registered nurse for this Deputy Management opportunity please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Alternatively click APPLY now!
Deputy Manager/Head of Care, Deputy Manager/Head of Care, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, Henley-on-Thames, Henley-on-Thames,
- £ 35000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager