Rotherham, South Yorkshire, EnglandArea Manager- South Yorkshire/Lincolnshire - £50,000
A new role has arisen for a strong Area Manager to join an exclusive care provider in the South Yorkshire/ Lincolnshire area. The ideal candidate will have extensive managerial experience and good leadership skills. You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality. This post really requires an individual who is focused and has the want to succeed.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Overall responsibility for all homes in the region
- Elderly Care
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic.
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility of the home’s and staff.
- Staff management/appraisals/Training.
- Care plans/reviews/meetings/Budgets.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, submit your CV or call Sam on [... Click Apply...].
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager, Care manager