Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, England
New Life Healthcare Recruitment
We specialise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. We are currently recruiting for Healthcare assistants in your area, You must have at-least six months experience in care. The company were recruiting for specialise in training new carers, all that is required is for you to have a caring nature that can provide personal, practical, social and emotional support to people in their own homes, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
The organisation I am recruiting for is a provider that believe the key objective is to improve the quality of life for Elderly clients. The offer is an opportunity to develop your skills in a truly specialist environment and there are genuine opportunities to earn a promotion through the company.
The benefits are:
• A challenging and rewarding job
• A full induction plus on-the-job shadowing and support
• Ongoing training and supervision
• Genuine career prospects – we will help you to develop your skills and knowledge to take on a managerial role if that is your aim.
• Flexible hours shift patterns
• Competitive salary package including Mileage.
• They have a company car scheme if you do not have your own vehicle but you do need to have a license as this is a position that would require you to drive.
• They have a relocation package with accommodation if needed.
Looking forward to hearing from you
- £ 7.25 - 8.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer, Community care