Regional Manager - Supported Living
Braintree, Essex, England
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading private care provider that is currently seeking to appoint a Regional Manager to join their management team covering the Essex area.
The role will be responsible for the effective and successful running of a number of supported living services providing care for service users suffering with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour across the region. You will be responsible for managing 8-10 Service managers of the Supported Living Services ensuring they have all the support they need to ensure that the quality of care delivered is at the highest level. As well as this you will be charged with forging strong relationships with local authorities, commissioning groups and other external and internal stakeholders in the local area in order to generate new revenue streams and develop existing ones. You will also be working with the management team to identify new opportunities for growth throughout the region. The role will involve travel throughout the region.
Applicants looking to apply should:
- Have a proven track record of working at a similar Regional or Operations Management level within residential, supported living or outreach services.
- Have worked with and have extensive knowledge of learning disabilities and autism and other conditions associated with the client group
- Be qualified with health and social care and have at least an NVQ level 4, or equivalent, in management.
- Have excellent communication and business development skills
- Be able to drive, as the role will cover a large geographical area and so travel is essential
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] alternatively if you'd like to hear more about the position call Jon on [... Click Apply...]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
Ref: JOHA - LWREGESS - 2411
This job was posted to: Care manager