Area Manager - Supported Living (LD services)
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
Area Manager - Learning Disability services
On behalf of a National charitable company we have an amazing opportunity for an Area Manager in the North West. This company have a remarkable reputation for delivering care of the highest quality and need a proven manager to join them. This opportunity is to manage services for clients with Learning Disabilities and encourage person centred care throughout them. It's an exciting time to join this great company who offer an excellent working environment and genuine career opportunities and who always have the outcomes of the service user at the forefront of what they do!!!
Area Manager - Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of support managers and staff.
* Implement and maintain high care standards.
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff.
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach.
Area Manager - Key Requirements -
* Experience with Supported Living, Residential or Domiciliary care.
* MUST have previous management/supervisory experience across multi-site.
* Regional, Area or Operations management experience.
* Experience working with learning disabilities and or challenging behaviour.
* IT literate.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested please email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call me on [... Click Apply...]
Don't keep a good thing to yourself!!
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 36000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
Ref: AJ - AMCS - 2411
This job was posted to: Home manager