Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Andover, Hampshire, England
My client is looking for an outstanding Deputy General Manager (Clinical) to manage and develop a care home team in the delivery of high quality care and service in the absence of the General Manager.
My client offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector, including a competitive salary and impressive benefits; not least an outstanding profit share scheme, designed to recognise the excellent performance of you and your team. My client also offers the opportunity to enhance your clinical and people management skills and career development.
Deliver operational and commercial success in collaboration with the General Manager and deputise in the absence of the General Manager.
My client is looking for a clinically experienced Nurse who has nursing home experience.
As a Deputy Nursing Home Manager you'll be responsible for the care delivery in the home. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Deputise for the General Manager during periods of absence.
* Overseeing individual areas of the home to ensure staff are doing their duties
* Deliver excellent clinical care
* Extensive HR experience, including health and safety legislation, grievance and disciplinary processes and safeguarding investigations and meetings.
* You will be expected to have sales and marketing knowledge and an understanding of budget management
The Salary for this role is £40,000 per annum!
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to contact me on [... Click Apply...]or you can email me on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager