Registered Care Home Manager
Exeter, Devon, England
We are looking to fill a really nice manager role with a small, independent, elderly/residential home in Devon.
The home is located in a lovely, quiet, rural location, within a few miles of Tiverton.
- It's a really nice home with good, modern facilities.
- The scale of the home means they really can offer very intimate, person-centred care.
- It's really friendly and homely and the nurses who visit, love it.
- There's a good, reliable staff team.
- Occupancy is good and they can afford to be discerning; residents are mainly privately-funded and there's no pressure on filling beds (indeed, there are very few commercial pressures at all).
- This is the kind of role that would be suitable for either a relatively inexperienced manager, or someone more experienced, who wants to do a less pressured job.
- There's an opportunity here to really get to know the staff and the residents and focus on providing care of the highest quality.
- It's a chance to run a home with full autonomy; you can run it as you see fit, put your own stamp on it and implement your own ideas.
- The owner is very supportive of training and development.
- The salary on offer is £25-29K + 25 days' holiday (+ stats)
Key Skills and Qualifications
We're looking for someone who:
- Has some previous managerial experience
- Has experience of caring for elderly residents with dementia and palliative care.
- Possess the necessary skills/experience and qualifications to become the CQC registered manager.
- Is flexible and committed
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Care Division on [... Click Apply...]and select option 4.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- £ 25000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager