Plymouth, Devon, England
White Knight Recruitment is currently working with a small and personable care provider based in the South West that is looking for a Home Manager to join their team and Manage their stunning Nursing home based in Plymouth, Devon. Our client is a forward thinking provider with 'person centred care' as their main philosophy to delivering quality care as well as being at the forefront of Dementia Care.
This is a great chance to work within a provider that has a real passion for delivering quality care and make a name for yourself within a 60+ bedded nursing home that provides nursing and specialist dementia care for the elderly.
As the Home Manager your main responsibilities will be:
* To lead the team and demonstrate a caring approach that celebrates the individuality of our residents and focuses on their strengths and aspirations whilst recognising their needs.
* To manage effectively all aspects of the home with regards to business operations and financial viability and in line with the values with which our client operates and be responsible for its development in terms of philosophy of care.
* To provide professional leadership to staff within the home and have ongoing responsibility for the delivery of appropriate care practice, staff development and education.
* To create an effective communication network within the home to ensure that information is received in a timely and accurate manner.
* To encourage a ?spirit of enquiry? within the home and ensure that residents, staff and relatives are encouraged to raise concerns.
To be considered for the position you do not need to be a Registered Nurse, although this would be preferred, but you must have prior experience of managing a similar sized nursing home and a proven track record of good CQC inspections within the home. If you are not a Registered Nurse then you must be educated to a minimum of NVQ/QCF Level 4/5 in Leadership and Management.
To find out more information on the position please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or [... Click Apply...]
- £ 43000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
Ref: 2286 - Plymouth
This job was posted to: Home manager