Regional Head of Nursing
Andover, Hampshire, England
A very exciting opportunity to become a Regional Head of Nursing has arisen with one of our outstanding clients. My client is currently expanding across the UK with a very bright future ahead.
* As the Regional Head of Care & Nursing you will have responsibility for between 8 - 10 communities around the South east - west of London and out towards the M3 Corridor.
* Ensuring through effective partnering and communication that you are supporting them with the delivery of first class care in line with company policies and CQC / CSSIW regulatory frameworks.
* The Regional Head of Care & Nursing will assist and advise teams on regulatory response, problem solving, training, coaching and auditing.
* The model we operate is one of empowerment and coaching through the operations function.
* You will work closely with the management team of your homes and communities, supporting them through any challenges and using your expertise and experience to enable positive resolution to issues.
* Reporting to the Clinical and Quality Director the Regional Head of Care & Nursing is an integral part of the wider Care and Quality team providing clinical excellence and consistency at a regional level, championing resident centered model of care and influencing positive change where needed.
* The ideal candidate will ideally have worked previously as a general Manager or Deputy Manager of a Care Home. You will be a registered nurse with extensive experience and hold a valid current PIN Previous management experience including coaching, performance management daily operations and supervision Sound demonstrable evidence of clinical governance, UK regulations and Care legislation.
* Teaching experience and a teaching qualification is desirable
* Ability to work evenings and flexible hours is required
* Experience in undertaking investigations and Root Cause Analysis
* Hold a full UK Driving License
The salary for this position is £50-55,000 per annum dependent on experience.
If you would like any more information regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact me on [... Click Apply...]or you can email me on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd