Area Manager Supported Living / Learning Disabilities
Chester, Cheshire, England
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to represent a national care provider in sourcing an Area Manager in the Crewe/Stockport area.
My client is an established and pioneering third sector provider that offers support services for disabled and disadvantaged people. They operate services throughout the UK, supporting people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs, Physical Disabilities and Homeless people.
The main types of services that my client offers are Supported Living, Outreach, Shared Lives and Positive behavioural support. They are actively looking for an experienced Area Manager to provide strategic managerial cover to a number of services in the Wakefield and surrounding areas.
In order to apply, you will:-
- Be experienced in all aspects of the Learning Disabilities Client Group
- Be suitably experienced within Supported Living
- Have managerial experience - ideally multi-site
- Have strong leadership skills
- Have a full clean driving licence
- A thorough understanding of the issues which face people with a learning disability including a working knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and Supporting People legislation.
- A relevant professional and/or academic qualification at NVQ Diploma Level 4 or equivalent in care and management
This is a full time, permanent post paying £36,500 per annum. A full job spec will be provided to short-listed candidates.
Please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.
- £ 35500 - 36500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities, Social housing
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd