Cafcass - Family Court Advisor - Hull
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
If you are a good social worker looking to step away from front line social work, have good assessment skills and have and interest in working flexibly then we have the next role for you!
Cafcass were awarded best social work employer in 2015 mainly due to the supportive working environment, opportunities for development and ability to work flexibly, maintaining a good work life balance.
They champion the interests of children and family court proceedings, advising the courts on each child's interests based on their needs, wishes and feelings.
In the last year, Cafcass have worked to safeguard and promote the welfare of over 145,000 of the most vulnerable children and young people, and you could be part of it.
* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW
* HCPC registered, with 2/3 years' experience working in a statutory setting
* Experience in child protection, assessment, family support and report writing
* Available to interview within a week, with 2-3 weeks' notice
About the role:
You will be joining a work up to first hearing team where you will be dealing with parents that have been referred by the courts, completing safeguarding checks and telephone interviews to establish any concerns about the children involved.
You will be working closely with the parents to come to a safe agreement that the court can then endorse. Your main objective will be to guide parties involved through the first stages of the court process up to the first hearing establishing things they can agree on and act in the best interests of the children at all times.
About the package:
* Opportunity to work flexibly, ideal for people with families or looking for a better work life balance
* Pay rate of £26 - £28 per hour
* Working for a company awarded the best social work employer
You will be working on behalf of Capita Social Care Resourcing, which includes the following benefits:
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
* Prompt and reliable payroll (2 weekly payrolls)
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Up to £250 referral fee
To hear more about the role and apply please submit your CV online and contact Ben Burrows on [... Click Apply...].
We will get back to you as soon as possible: however, please be aware, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Capita Social Care Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 26 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Social worker