Interim Home Manager
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Interim Home Manager (3M FTC)- Small Independent Provider
Package Details: £££ Completely Negotiable + Excellent Benefits (Stated Below)
Contracted Hours: 40 Hours Per Week (Mon - Fri)
Location: Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
Compass Associates are working with a valued client who are currently looking to recruit a Interim Home Manager (3 Months) for their medium sized service based in the Edinburgh area. We are seeking an experienced manager with a proven track record of improving & maintaining high quality standards, increasing occupancy & private self funding markets.
The service is a purpose built property which offers nursing & residential care to older people including frail elderly and dementia services users, the service is currently under performing in terms of quality standards, occupancy & agency spend. (Requires a strong Troubleshooting / Turnaround Manager)
Ideally the candidate will have worked in a care home setting previously and dealt with frail elderly and dementia service users. Ideally the candidate will have had previous managerial experience and posses a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care.
- RGN, RMN, RNLD, RNMH nursing qualification.
- Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
- Commercially aware and possess strong sales & marketing skills. (Effective net worker)
- Strong up to date clinical skills. (Must be capable of hands on nursing)
- A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
- A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
- Competitive salary. (£££ Completely Negotiable)
- Excellent holiday allowance.
- On-going training & development programme.
- Progression opportunities.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free uniform.
- Free parking.
My client is looking to pay an extremely competitive salary plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview.
** All enquiries & applications are treated fully confidential **
** Refer a friend scheme - Earn £150 for each candidate you recommend to us that we subsequently go on to place in work **
- £ 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager