Interim Home Manager
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Interim Home Manager (3M FTC)- Small Independent Provider
Package Details: £££ Completely Negotiable + Excellent Benefits (Stated Below)
Contracted Hours: 40 Hours Per Week (Mon - Fri)
Location: Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
Compass Associates are working with a valued client who are currently looking to recruit a Interim Home Manager (3 Months) for their medium sized service based in the Edinburgh area. We are seeking an experienced manager with a proven track record of improving & maintaining high quality standards, increasing occupancy & private self funding markets.
The service is a purpose built property which offers nursing & residential care to older people including frail elderly and dementia services users, the service is currently under performing in terms of quality standards, occupancy & agency spend. (Requires a strong Troubleshooting / Turnaround Manager)
Ideally the candidate will have worked in a care home setting previously and dealt with frail elderly and dementia service users. Ideally the candidate will have had previous managerial experience and posses a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care.
- RGN, RMN, RNLD, RNMH nursing qualification.
- Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
- Experience dealing with large extensive budgets with full autonomy over E [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...]
- Commercially aware and possess strong sales & marketing skills. (Effective net worker)
- Strong up to date clinical skills. (Must be capable of hands on nursing)
- A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
- A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
- Competitive salary. (£££ Completely Negotiable)
- Excellent holiday allowance.
- On-going training & development programme.
- Progression opportunities.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free uniform.
- Free parking.
My client is looking to pay an extremely competitive salary plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Louis Pace direct on [... Click Apply...]or [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively email me an updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
** All enquiries & applications are treated fully confidential **
** Refer a friend scheme - Earn £150 for each candidate you recommend to us that we subsequently go on to place in work **
- £ 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager