Peripatetic Manager RN/RMA/NVQ4
Maidstone, Kent, England
A small, locally based care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to cover 5 to 6 care homes in Kent in the post of Peripatetic Manager.
The majority of these homes provide elderly residential care packages, although a diverse range of clients are catered to. The company has an excellent reputation within the local area for providing the highest possible standards of care and of quality of life.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Either qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN/RMN/RNLD or have completed a qualification in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care such as NVQ Level 4/5, The Registered Managers Award or a recognised equivalent
• Experienced as a CQC Registered Manager of a minimum of a 50 bedded service
• Demonstrate up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements, quality standards, safeguarding policies, DoLS and the MCA
• Able to travel throughout the Kent area to all of the services within your remit
• Confident leading, motivating and developing staff
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week on days.
The salary offered in return is in the region of £35,000 to £38,000 per annum.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 35000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager