Deputy/Clinical Lead - RGN/RMN - Shropshire
Whitchurch, Shropshire, England
Role: Deputy/Clinical Lead - RGN/RMN
Salary: £17.50 per hour
Location: Whitchurch - Shropshire
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead (RGN or RMN) to for a nursing home in Whitchurch in Shropshire. My client runs a sympathetically renovated nursing home that provides nursing and residential care for the elderly and those with physically disabilities. This grand service and the group alike are committed to excellence in all that they do and has a fantastic reputation in the area. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence.
The Deputy/Clinical Lead will be a natural leader who will be in charge of clinical and care staff on the day shift and have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead Nurse Requirements:
• RGN/RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead Benefits:
• A basic hourly rate of £17.50 per hour (depending on experience)
• On-going training and development.
To be considered for the amazing opportunity please call Carly on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] for immediate attention. My client is seeking to interview ASAP
- £ 33000 - 34500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager