Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Hertford, Hertfordshire, EnglandPosition: Deputy Manager - RGN/RMN
[... Click Apply...]
Salary: £40-50k depending on experience
My client is an elite Care Home provider who are looking for an experienced and motivated individual is required as Deputy Home Manager for an exceptional care home on the outskirts of Hertford. The home itself provides Elderly nursing care for residents within their high spec care home.
• Assisting the overall management of the home, including covering for the Home Manager where necessary.
• Display exceptional nursing and management skills at all times.
• You will assist the Manager in ensuring high standards of care based on the individual needs of the people we support within the service
• You will outline the clear allocation of staff duties and work with other professional colleagues and families of people the client support, in order to facilitate good standards of professional practice and plans within the service.
You must hold a current nursing qualification and possess current practical clinical skills, maintain/develop your knowledge across a range of procedures/practices, and promote and uphold standards according to the NMC codes of practice.
Salary: £40-50,000 per annum ( depending on experience) - Excellent career progression
To apply please submit your CV or contact Fiona at Amber Mace on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager