Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, England
Location: Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex
Salary Circa: £60,000 - £65,000
On behalf of a fantastic care organisation I am looking for a Home Manager to oversee a lovely nursing home. The nursing home is large sized and provides exceptional Residential, Nursing and Dementia care. The Home Manager will maintain and implement continuous improvements within the nursing home. You will ensure the highest standard of care is provided at all times.
This is an excellent role and opportunity for an experienced and competent Home Manager looking to find a new position within a fantastic Home and wonderful working environment. With exceptional high standards and a highly regarded and respected Home within the community, this is perfect for your next opportunity and to join a great establishment.
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
• RMA (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
For more information on how to apply for this wonderful opportunity please contact Therese on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...].
The company is a large Care and Nursing Home group with Homes throughout the UK.
This position will be suitable for: Home Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Deputy Nurse Manager
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager