Area Manager Supported Living / Learning Disabilities
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Area Manager – Learning Disabilities
c£29,000 Per year
Smithson Gray are delighted to be working with a leading care provider that provides care to people with learning disabilities. The company provides residential care and supported living homes throughout Sheffield and Derbyshire and are known as one of the leading care providers in the area.
We are currently assisting them on the recruitment for an Area manager for their service in the Sheffield and Derbyshire area. The successful candidate will be experienced with managing a service the provides care to a high standard and have a good understanding of industry. They will be tasked to provide person centred care, they will be commercially astute, manage units within the assigned area and look after the day to day running’s of the units. This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified manager It's a to step up and develop your full leadership and management talent.
• Experience of managing people, service and quality with service with a Learning Disabilities environment.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
• A proven track record of providing a high standard of service
• Ability to communicate with service users and their family, staff and the governing bodies
• A good understanding of finances/budgets/P&Ls
• NVQ Level 5 in Leadership of Health and Social Care.
• Must be based in or around Sheffield
• Have multi-site experience
My client is looking to pay a salary of c£29,000 per year plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview
For full details of this position or a confidential chat, please call Amie direct on [... Click Apply...]
All applications are fully confidential. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- £ 29000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd