Senior Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Melksham, Wiltshire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine. They are looking to recruit a Senior Service Manager to overlook their Supported Living Services across Melksham, Trowbridge and Bath.
They are paying £30,000 per annum for the right candidate.
* In charge of the management of the area office including the supervision, specific clinical advice and support to service managers and team leaders.
* Ensuring the high quality management of services at all times that are specific to the needs and requirements of the service users.
* To have a strategic view of all new placements from referral to assessment, service and discharge planning in line with budgetary limitations and organisational strategy.
* Working with external agencies e.g. purchasers, voluntary sector etc. promoting the company and increasing client referrals and placements.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have had 3 years previous management experience.
* Ideally have a proven track record in managing multi-site services.
* Have a QCF qualification at level 3 or above and be willing to undertake the level 5 qualification in management. (Equivalent to Level 4 in care/RMA).
* Be a car driver due to the multi-site nature of the service.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or alternatively call James on [... Click Apply...]to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
Ref: JDHC - MSLF - 2311
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd