Residential Deputy Manager
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, EnglandPosition: Residential Deputy Care Manager-£20K-Mental Health Service-Shrewsbury
Care Group: Learning Disability & Mental Health
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Care Manager in the Shrewsbury area. The service provides 24 hour care for adults aged 18 to 65 with learning disabilities, mental health problems, bipolar/manic depression, challenging behaviour, drug dependence (past or present), epilepsy, head/brain injury. The successful candidate will have solid management experience in a senior role ideally within the care sector. You should have a sound understanding of health care delivery in the private sectorNHS and be able to communicate effectively.
• NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent qualification)
• Experience with Learning Disability & Mental Health
• Experience of working in a multi professional environment.
• Comprehensive understanding of quality, governance issues and care standards
• Computer literate, word processing spreadsheet and database skills.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive salary package, including:
• Salary £20K
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Generous paid holiday
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 20000 - 20000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities, Mental health