Care Home Manager
St Neots, Cambridgeshire, EnglandPosition: Residential Care Home Manager
Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Pay Rate/ Salary: up to £50k per annum
I am currently seeking an experienced Home Manger to lead a team of care staff and ensure the care home achieves the highest possible standards of care and service. The home is due to open shortly and therefore commissioning experience would certainly be prefered.
The residents are encouraged to lead and maintain their usual routines and live as independently as possible but with an ultimate degree of support. One to one support is provided where required to enable each individuals needs to be met. The home is made up of several different units to create a safe and secure, homely environment ideal for the residents, their families and the staff members themselves.
Care Home Manager Duties:
• Take full responsibility of the care home.
• Ensure the quality of care provided by the home and the staffs is at the highest standard.
• Reduce Health & Safety risks and keep up to date with all current standards.
• Display exceptional people management skills by creating and leading a team of willing and dedicated staff identifying strength and weaknesses within.
• Take full responsibility for finance and resources by initiating budget control.
• Develop the business as a whole by establishing excellent relationships with external clients.
• Provide and keep up to date with relevant training.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• Hold a recognised Management qualification and ideally previous commissioning experience
• People leadership experience.
• Knowledge of the care standards and other regulatory bodies (CQC)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be commercially aware.
• Be able to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues and key clients.
In return my client is offering a salary from £45k - £50k ( depending on experience)
To apply please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager