Nursing Home Manager
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Nursing Home Manager required in Blackpool, Lancashire
- Extremely competitive salary to be negotiated depending on experience
- Leading Care Homes in Blackpool, FY5, FY6
- Huge scope for career development
- Full Time, Permanent Role
- Please call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(option 5) for further information.
Jane Lewis are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Nursing Home Managers in the Blackpool area on behalf of one of our highly respected Nursing Homes.
We are encouraging applications from experienced Nursing Home Managers who hold a RGN or RMN qualification with a valid NMC registration and PIN.
This role forms part of a highly conducive, extra-ordinary passionate team of Healthcare Professionals and would suit an experienced RGN / RMN with managerial experience or a Nursing Home Manager with demonstrable Management ability coupled with excellent clinical skills.
Immediate interviews are available and we are hopefully to see your application for this highly sought after role.
Nursing Home Manager – Blackpool – Permanent
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager