Residential Deputy Manager - Mental Health - Shropshire
Oswestry, Shropshire, England
Residential Deputy Manager
Mental health/challenging behaviour/substance misuse
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager for a small privately run residential service in Shropshire close to the Welsh boarder. The service is medium sized and specialise in care for those with mental health disorders, challenging behaviours, physical disabilities and substance misuse (past or present)
My client is seeking an experience candidate ideally someone who has previously worked with similar client groups.
The successful candidate will have;
* NVQ Level 3 Social Care
* Solid experience within a supervisory role (manager or deputy)
* Extensive and demonstrable understanding of MCA and DOLs
* Full and up to date knowledge of CQC legislation and requirements
* The ability to manage a staff team including appraisals, rotas and training
• Person centered care plans and risk assessments
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In return my client is offering a comprehensive salary of £20,500 alongside fantastic job satisfaction.
For further information please call Carly at Purosearch on [... Click Apply...]or email your cv for immediate attention. This is an excellent opportunity that will not be on the market for long!!
- £ 20000 - 20800 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager