Registered Manager Learning Disabilities
Taunton, Somerset, England
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine. They are looking to recruit a Registered Service Manager to overlook their fantastic residential services in Taunton, Somerset.
They are paying £43,000 per annum for the right candidate.
* Manage all aspects of the Home including budgets, staff development and overall business management.
* Ensuring the home meets the requirements of the Care Quality Commission and maintains the highest levels of care and service in accordance with the company's mission, vision, policies and procedures.
* Lead a team of support workers, team leaders and the Deputy Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold an appropriate management qualification (i.e. Registered Manager's Award, NVQ4 or Level 5 in Leadership and Management)
* An applicable care qualification (level 4 or above).
* Ideally have experience in managing a CQC registered service previously.
* Experience of working with adults who have severe learning disabilities and complex needs.
* Have a ?hands on' management style and include themselves in the team.
* Be a car driver with a valid driving licence.
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, ongoing development and training.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or alternatively call James on [... Click Apply...]to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 43000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
Ref: JDHC - TARM - 2111
This job was posted to: Home manager