Learning Disability Manager
Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandPosition: Learning Disability Manager
Area: - Edgbaston - Birmingham
Home: 2 sites totalling 12 Bed (Learning Disability)
My client is currently looking for a Learning Disability Manager for 2 small services based in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. This services provide specialist care for adults with learning disabilities and additional complex needs.
The service is owned by a non for profit company with services in the Birmingham and the north of the country. They have a fantastic senior management team and are keen to appoint a manager that can grow with the service and also the company. The company has an excellent reputation within the area and consistently strive to ensure the provision of the highest quality service to their Service Users.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of two homes. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
• The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
* Must be a registered manager or have the qualifications to register wioth CQC (LMA, RMN, NVQ 4)
• Experience with Learning Disabilities and Autism- RMA qualified equivalent qualifications
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary up to £27k+ Negotiable depending on experience
This is an URGENT role with my client looking to interview ASAP.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 27000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities