Deputy Residential Home Manager
Lambeth, London, Greater London, England
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you want to work with a forward thinking, proactive company who are dedicated to the training and development of their staff?
We are keen to talk to you today!!
Newlife Healthcare are working with a medium sized, independently owned private Residential Home, who are expanding in the health care sector. The home specialises in providing dementia, residential and end of life care. This is a unique care home sat in a Grade II listed building in beautiful landscaped gardens.
Their last CQC Inspection in 2015 resulted in an “overall good” rating with CQC.
Our client is dedicated to proving staff with hands on training and supervision. In addition to the on the job training, there are many QCF programmes and courses available to all members of the team to take part in to enhance their skills and experience.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, caring and experienced Deputy Manager to join their team. As the Deputy Manager, you will work very closely with the Home Manager and will be involved in supervising members of the care team.
The Deputy Manager will be expected to work 40 hours per week on a rota basis and will be required to work every other weekend. Should you work over the weekend, you will have 2 days off during the week.
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience of working as a Deputy Manager within a Nursing Home or Residential Home.
• NVQ level 4 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent and be happy study towards your level 5
• Have a sound understanding of compliance outcomes as set by the CQC
• Strong communication skills, particularly with regards to issues surrounding elderly and dementia care
• Strong administrative and leadership skills
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please email your cv asap to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 26,000 - 30,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
Ref: Brad - Dep Mgr - SW LDN
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager