Relief Home Manager
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Relief Home Manager
About the role
As a Relief Home Manager you will support a team of care home managers in the delivery of excellent customer service, high quality standards and the effective management of people.
Who we're looking for
* You must have Care Home Manager experience, or a management background within a care setting
* Someone who possesses a willingness to challenge, and an ability to thrive in demanding situations
* An ability to quickly understand and evaluate unfamiliar, sometimes complex situations
* You will be experienced in overcoming challenges within a care home environment and have the vision to see the bigger picture, consistently focusing on the long-term health and happiness of our residents
* You will be able to adapt your management style to meet the needs of the different care home environments and be flexible in your approach, able to persuade and influence at all levels
* Whilst being qualified as a level 1 Registered Nurse will be beneficial, it is not essential
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Car - free parking at all homes
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
About the region
As a Relief Home Manager you will support a team of care home managers across Essex area.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd