Nurse Manager - Learning disabilities
Cannock, Staffordshire, EnglandNurse Manager - Learning disabilities - Cannock
Full Time Home Manager RGN/ RNLD required for nursing home near Cannock
• A competitive salary of up to £32,000 DOE
• 33 days annual leave, life assurance, childcare vouchers, sick pay & work place pension.
I am currently seeking a strong and experienced care Manager to lead and motivate their staff team within an excellent health care company. The care company offers versatile person-centred care services for those who suffer with learning disabilities, autism, brain injury and those who display behaviours which may challenge. The service is for 10 adults who suffer from learning disabilities and other complex health issues. The home is located in a residential area close to the local facilities all helping to support the individuals with their daily activities in the community.
What do you need?
• You should be qualified to a management level (RMA/ NVQ 4 or equivalent).
• You should hold a nursing qualification (RGN/RNLD)
• You should be an open and honest communicator, display the motivation to succeed, have an ability to lead whilst demonstrating a dynamic and enthusiastic personality trait.
• Have knowledge of current Care Standards, Legislation & Initiatives
• Have a proven track record of successful management within a care home.
• Some experience dealing with service users with learning disabilities.
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services within a kind, creative, comfortable and welcoming environment.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about this position please do not hesitate in contacting me on [... Click Apply...]or send me your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
- £ 30000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager, Learning disabilities