Residential Home Manager NVQ3/4/RMA Skipton £22K - £27K p/a
Skipton, North Yorkshire, England
A small residential care home in Skipton requires a Deputy Manager to join their management team on a permanent basis.
This independently owned and operated service provides residential care to older people with general elderly and dementia care and support needs, providing high standards of care and a homely environment.
The working hours for this position are 40 per week on day shifts and the competitive salary offered is in the region of £22,000 to £27,000 per year.
Candidates for this Residential Home Manager position should be/have:
• Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care although ideally you will have also completed NVQ Level 4 or a recognised equivalent such as the Registered Managers Award
• Experienced working in a managerial position in a residential care home environment, ideally with experience as a Registered Service Manager
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an enthusiastic and motivated approach
• Passionate about providing high quality care
• Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, including working alternate weekends.
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the overall performance of the home; ensuring excellent standards of care and quality of life are maintained for service users and that the service meets all regulatory requirements.
You will provide effective leadership and direction to the team of staff and will demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to management.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout North Yorkshire, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 22000 - 27000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd